Florida is one hell of a tourist destination widely popular for its incredible beaches and pleasant weather. Every year millions of tourists come here to discover the popular attractions of the state. There are amusement parks, national parks, beaches, and so many other places to explore here that spending a week would not be enough.
Here are some top-rated beaches that you shouldn’t miss in Florida –
- South Beach – One of the gorgeous beaches of Florida ‘South Beach’ has been called the American Rivera and an Art Deco Playground. The beach is surrounded by top-class hotels, fancy restaurants with tasty cuisine, legendary shoreline, fine sand, and crystal clear water which are a tourist’s favorite. It is located near Miami Beach and runs from the southern tip of the island north to 26th Street. You will find tourists soaking in the sun and enjoying the calm serene. You can plan a trip to Florida and visit this incredible beach, all you have to do is make advance Air Canada reservations to avoid unnecessary flight delays.
- Daytona Beach – It is located in Volusia County having a population of over 61,000 people. Every year millions of tourists come here to derive the fun of doing activities like building sandcastles, kayaking, paddle boarding, parasailing, bike riding, jogging, fishing, surfing, swimming, and sometimes just chilling and relaxing. Daytona International Speedway Complex, also known as ‘The world center of Racing’ and the Motorsports Hall of Fame of America are the major attractions in Daytona Beach. There are few museums in Dayton Beach such as The museum of arts and sciences, the Southeast Museum of Photography, and the Halifax Historical Museum.
- Destin Beach – Destin Beach is also known as the world’s luckiest fishing village, grown into the most popular beach in Florida. The best time to visit this gorgeous beach in April and May, when the water is generally warm and the temperature is moderate. The stunning view of the beach will fill your heart with happiness that you would like to extend your stay in Florida. You can enjoy parasailing and snorkeling activities with family or friends. Your kids can play in the sugar sand of the beach which is generally soft and don’t get hard on your feet. Book your flights in the month of May when the prices of hotel rooms drop and the temperature is less than 80 degrees.
- Clearwater Beach – Clearwater Beach lies on the gulf coast offers a mind-blowing escape from busy lives. The most popular attractions to visit in Clearwater beach is Clearwater marine aquarium, home to winter, a dolphin tail which got famous as the star of the film Dolphin Tale. The beach is also home to the Philadelphia Phillies Spring training and an annual Clearwater Jazz festival. You will find fine resorts in Clearwater beach including Sandpearl resort, Opal Sands Resort, Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa, Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key, Sheraton Sand Key Resort, Hampton Inn and Suites Clearwater Beach, Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach, and so on.
- Fort Myers Beach – Fort Myers Beach is located on the shores of Estero island which is connected to the mainland by bridges. The beach is quite famous for couples who often come here to spend some quality time with their loved ones and it is one of the great beaches for dolphin-watching. You can enjoy swimming, walking, and spotting dolphins activities with friends and family. The top attractions of Fort Myers beach include times square, Edison Ford Winter Estates, Fort Myers River District, The pier at Fort Myers Beach, J.N.Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge, Lovers Key State Park, Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve, Catch a game during Spring Training, Lakes regional park, etc.
- Cocoa Beach – Cocoa beach stretches 800 feet over the Atlantic Ocean also nicknamed ‘space out’. There is no traffic and hustle in and around the beach so the experience will be great. The top attractions of the Cocoa beach include the Kennedy Space Center, Historic Cocoa Village, The Wild Things at the Brevard Zoo, Tee Off at a Cocoa Beach Golf Course, Cocoa Beach Kayaking Tour, Cocoa Beach Pier, Whiz along Local Waterways, Fishing Adventure, Ron Jon Surf Shop, etc.
- Venice Beach – This is a well-known beach for small prehistoric shark’s teeth that you can find in the fine white sand. Activities to do in Venice beach includes Strolling along the Venice Canals, Watching people on Boardwalk, Gawking at Bodybuilders at Muscle Beach, Stepping inside the Mosaic Tile House, flipping through some pages at Small World Books, Watching the bustling scene at the Venice Skate Park, Dining and Shopping, Santa Monica attractions, etc.
If you plan a trip to Florida, start making your Frontier airlines booking. Check the airline’s official website for more details regarding flight reservations and the current offers on tour packages.