As the saying goes, “if you look good, then you feel good about yourself.” Every woman wants to dress fashionably but may not necessarily have the ability to do so. Speaking personally, I have always found that wholesale womens fashion has become a part of my life ever since I can remember.
Since I come from a quite humble background, I knew early on that I could be creative by using the items at hand, modifying them, and combining them into a fresh look. It does not mean that you always wear the trendiest or priciest outfits. To dress fashionably, you only need to make some subtle adjustments to the original basic to create a fresh, next-level look. Most importantly, this will help highlight your personality and make you feel good. Therefore, here are 5 fashion tips to make your attire instantly cooler.
Trying Floral and Prints Boldly
- If you love prints as much as I do, then you should know that when it comes to creating the most eye-catching look, it is a “must”to try prints boldly. Mastering the tips of matching mode can sometimes be tricky and quite intimidating. It seems that there are no rules, but you must ensure that the prints work well together. If you get it right, you will be sure to turn heads.
- Don’t opt for solid, small floral that lack color. Step out of your comfort zone and trying more interesting, colorful and eye-catching prints. When you are not sure whether your prints can play well with each other, trying to style bold colored prints and use complementary colors. These are colors that are completely opposite to each other, such as black and white,or blue and yellow. This is a tried and real method used by those trying to achieve the perfect look.
Scarf is the Best Accessory to Create Fashion
- When I think of the scarf around my neck, I think it as a powerful accessory. Jersey scarves are definitely having a moment. When tied loosely in a knot or wrapped several times in a scarf to create a “suffocation effect”, which will add fashion to any outfit. The reason I like this trend is that it’s very easy to do and makes a huge difference in your garment, showing your confidence and style.
- Opt for the most individual patterns, colors, and designs. These unique colors and designs can be the ideal statement items added to any garment if used properly. Even if you just want to dip your toes in, a simple design but bright color can really keep your look upgraded.
Use a Belt to Cinch the Waist
- It’s all about getting a fresh look with your accessories. Belts are undoubtedly a perfect way to change up your attire and make it look stunning, while adding an extra dimension to something at the same time, which may have been considered dull or outdated. There are various different ways to wear belts with a piece of clothing. You can match it with a maxi dress, an over-sized blouse or even a solid blazer to help create the illusion of an hourglass figure.
- Make sure that the belt compliments your style. The ideal belt can flatter your waist and add an extra twist to your garment. Select the suitable width for your body shape. The keyway is to keep it cinched when it comes to your waist.
Make the Most of Your Hat
- Hats have always been my favorite staple accessory. In addition to covering up a bad hair day or protecting yourself from the Sun, hats can totally change the game and completely change your attire from “basic” to “cooler” instantly. It’s all about having the confidence and attitude to take off your hat.
- If you are only shopping for one hat, make sure you find a color that matches with any items in your closet. In this case, it may be helpful to get a hat in a neutral color, which may have some more unique features. The color makes it easy to goes with different costumes while the detail gives it a unique appearance.
Tie a Knot for Your Outfits
- If you feel like your clothes look a little boring, knotting them is the best way! The tops that have been sitting in your wardrobe give a new fashion breath to life. You can tie a knot on any T-shirt you are wearing and kink the soft fabric to help accentuate your waistline. If you have got it, show it off!
- One idea is not to expose the belly button but to show some skin above the belly button. This will expose a mid-section that may be suitable for more settings. If you are going to tie a knot for your t-shirt, blouse, or tank top, be sure to always match it with high waist pants, skirts, or shorts. Show off a little of your mid-abdomen and balance your contour is what we are going for. You can tie a knot in the front, on the back, or in the side. It can be as loose or tight as you like, the choice is entirely yours!